|Customer Highlight: MacNeal Hospital
Lara Welborn, Director of Clinical Analytics, Vanguard
Jan Machanis, Director of Quality Improvement, MacNeal
Elizabeth Fonseca, Quality Database Administrator,
MacNeal Hospital is part of Vanguard Health Systems. We
are a 427 licensed bed facility with values that include;
Safety, Excellence, Respect, Accountability, Integrity and
Innovation. Since 1918, MacNeal Hospital has provided healthcare
to communities throughout the near west and southwest suburbs
In alignment with our values, we purchased the Statit piMD
and PPR products to assist with our commitment to on-going
quality performance. The product was implemented in mid-January
|New Options for Reporting and Tracking
There is a relatively new way to
track "never" events; e.g. Falls with Serious Injury.
Rather than just counting how many events you have in
a quarter, a powerful new technique being deployed by
many hospitals is to measure the time between these events.
This technique provides a more precise way to monitor
|Welcome New Customers &
Statit is pleased to welcome
the following new customers:
- Advocate Health
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn IL
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Barrington IL
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Hazel Crest
- Advocate Trinity Hospital, Chicago IL
- Aurora Health Care, Milwaukee WI
- Carondelet Health Network, Tucson AZ
- Driscoll Children's Hospital,
Corpus Christi TX
- Gila River Health Care, Sacaton AZ
- Mayo Foundation - Franciscan Skemp, Rochester MN
- Mercy Hospital of Scranton, Scranton PA
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, Longview TX
- Morris Hospital, Morris IL
- North Hills Hospital, North Richland Hills TX
- NorthBay Medical Center, Fairfield CA
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque NM
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Houston TX
- VA Medical Center, Indianapolis IN
For more information on
the solutions these customers chose, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.478.2892.
We are also excited to welcome Steve
Sato to the Statit team as our newest QA Analyst! Steve
has a BS from San Jose State University. Steve has
more than 5 years working with Statit products as a Software
Engineer for Electroglas. Steve spent 11 years in
total at Electroglas, developing solutions for the semiconductor
industry. Steve spent the previous 9 years at VLSI Technology,
developing process control processes for semiconductor manufacturing.
Successful Performance Improvement
Initiatives: The Role of the Process Expert
Back by popular demand...
In this complimentary webinar, you will learn how Process
Experts are critical to achieve your Process Improvement
What is a "Process Expert"?
What are their key responsibilities?
Providing ongoing Assessment and Action
Plans for the processes they are responsible for
Identifying changes to the process and communicating
if the changes had a real impact on the outcome
Validating the data of key processes that
they are responsible for
Identifying who is truly performing differently
What tools are needed to help the
process expert with their responsibilities?
How is the information disseminated
in "real time"?
sessions will be offered on Wednesday, June 23:
The webinar will help you understand how
Statit and its Performance Indicator & Management
Dashboard (piMD) solution provides the tools necessary
for "process expert accountability" and meaningful
performance improvement success.
8am Pac, 10am Cen, 11am East
10am Pac, 12p Cen, 1p East