Statit e-QC Benefits Overview
Accessibility to Your Reports and Data
Your users, suppliers and customers cna now
access their information, reports and notification
in Statit e-QC with only a web browser.
- Access to Statit e-QC requires nothing more
than a web browser such as Microsoft Internet
Explorer, Netscape, Firefox or a host of others.
- There is no need to install and maintain
application pieces or connections (ODBC) on
- Statit e-QC collates data from various sources,
allowing you to present an enterprise-wide
view of your product and process performance.
- Statit e-QC provides reporting views for
a variety of users, with different needs and
levels of expertise.
Decisions Based on Statistical Analysis
If you truly wish to improve quality, then
you must measure quality with statistically
valid, objective, sustainable and defendable
techniques. Statit e-QC enables you to explore
comparisons, perform in-depth statistical analysis,
establish thresholds and monitor continuous
- Analyze and control variances in business
and production processes.
- Provide metrics for Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing,
or other continuous improvement programs.
- Hundreds of Statistical Process Control,
advanced statistics and business analytics
available to your users.
Easy and Consistent Report Delivery
Statit e-QC makes it easy to automate your quality reporting so all
of your company's decision makers can be viewing
the same, up-to-the-minute reports from virtually
anywhere in the world.
- Statit e-QC solutions are powerful communication
tools helping you integrate your QC program
with suppliers and customers alike.
- Changes made to Statit e-QC reports are
immediately available to everyone in the organization.
- Schedule standard and custom reports to
be generated at predetermined times.
- Customized e-mail distribution lists allow
reports to be sent automatically to a user's
Low Development Cost
Creation of reports, analysis, various user
views can be accomplished without IT resources.
We have designed Statit e-QC for use by non-programmers.
With the use of Statit's interactive, prototyping
desktop tool, non-programmer users can create
their own reports, dashboards, etc.
- No HTML or other web development skills
- There is no need for programmers or highly
- All customization is done using a web browser
and Statit's desktop tool, Statit Custom QC.
If you would like additional information, please
call our Sales staff at (541) 752-4500 or
send email to